miércoles, 10 de febrero de 2016

Making Manifestation Possible with Technology

It is said that everything comes to you in the right moment; I think that we, the people who believe in the power of positivity and the Law of Attraction, believe in such phrase with all our hearts. Another characteristic of us, is that we have so much faith in these “philosophies”, to call them somehow, because we have experienced so many great things and feelings, that we want everybody to know our world and experience also amazing things.

All of these elements mixed together when I was invited to try the App called Subliminal Vision Boards.

Manifestation is the result of the Law of Attraction. We work in the Law of Attraction according to our desires and wishes; this can be said to be the purpose of this great App “Subliminal Vision Boards”; designed to help you get what you most desire by creating your own vision board.

A vision board is a picture you create mixing images and phrases. The App is already loaded with some Affirmations regarding different topics like: Love, Happiness, I am, Money, Abundance, etc; you can choose all the Affirmations you want, even mix them, there is no need to limit to just one topic. When I was creating my vision boards I did focus in just one theme to give it more coherency and strength.

The App is also already loaded with colours to set up as backgrounds for your perfect visions; you can choose images as well, which if you don’t already have them in your Android mobile, you can choose to search on Google; when you click the option and it takes you directly to Google images.

My favourite option regarding images, is the mask button. You can change the edges of the images. You can also bring them back or forward. It also has the Text option so that you can write in your perfect vision board your own affirmations and inspirational phrases.
It is an App very nicely designed and I had lots of fun using it.

Why is it called Subliminal? Well, that is the nicest part of this App. Because the designer understands the tremendous power the subconscious has when it comes to manifesting. Yes, the subconscious is extremely powerful, it has also been related with intuition for example, but I will talk about it in another blog.

Every person has a different way to get the information better into their brain. Some need to write; I know I have to write down everything because I have a picture memory so when I was taking exams and found myself stuck not knowing what to answer, I had to bring to my memory the part of the notebook or book where the information I needed was. This App combines text and images, therefore is very complete.

The whole process of getting the information into your subconscious, I believe begins when you decide you are going to create your perfect vision board; because you already have in you what you desire and what you want to achieve.


When you have come to this decision and therefore to this starting point, your mind is already focusing your attention toward it and remember, “What you focus on, expands”. So imagine if you spend several minutes having fun creating your perfect vision board; you are already attracting that toward you.

When I first started I was stuck, I didn’t know how to “create” a vision board; I even said, right now my creativity is numbed. So yes, you have to be in tune with the right vibration, that way it will be easier as everything works in this life; the right energy and the right vibrations, will lead you to the right flow. Or you can give it a try and begin even if you are not very sure, you will start to change your vibration in direction of the right flow.




Once you have created your perfect vision board with the images you want, the images that most inspire you and the affirmations and phrases that vibrate with the same energy as you; because yes, “words are vibrations and thoughts are magic”, you can go to the options “Subliminal Take 5” or if you want, you can program it for later with “Take 5 Notifications”. There are more options in the menu like: create a vision board, my vision boards, the tutorial and of course the option to rate the App; besides the other two already mentioned. Click on Subliminal Take 5, choose your vision board and in five seconds the perfect vision board you created will begin to flash in front of your eyes to get the ideas into your subconscious. 

As soon as the information gets stored into your subconscious, you will be attracting “that” naturally and things will start to flow as you pictured them.

You can put all the images, all the affirmations, all the elements you want in your perfect vision board; there is no limit to bring into your subconscious to trigger manifestation. After you had finished your subliminal take 5, either if you completed the 5 minutes (that is why it is called take 5) or if you stopped it before, you get a report of how many times each one of the elements hit your subconscious. It is not really a matter of having to strictly complete the whole 5 minutes every time, is a matter of perseverance, of constant recalling, and this type of recalling is great because you can program it and after it is finished you can continue with your daily activities. That is also how the Law of Attraction works, you need to be focused but also release it into the Universe to let the energy flow naturally.

I really recommend the App, the price is well worth it. I also recommend you take a look at the App Video for further information on learning how to use the App although it is very intuitive.

The best luck manifesting your desires!!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario