“I think, therefore I AM” DESCARTES
Although the tittle can
seem to be not very original, hopefully the content of this blog will give you
a different notion regarding “The Power of Your Thoughts”.
At any given moment you
might have heard such remarkable phrase: “I THINK, THEREFORE I AM”, I
personally learned it from Philosophy lessons (one of my favourite subjects); although
at that moment I do not remember really understanding the true and deeper
meaning of such words, as I do now; which is what I am going to share with you
here.
A while ago I started to
read more about the Law of Attraction, a flow that has acquired tremendous
strength and followers all over the world. First I was curious about why so
many people were talking about it in a very excited manner; after I knew a bit
about it, I wanted to learn how it worked. Thanks to my curiosity I started to
search on the internet every single thing I could about it; being one of my
greatest allies Facebook, where I started to see images from different people
and groups with different images the message: “What you are thinking is what
you are attracting”. If you link such message with what Descartes stated, it
can be clearly said that he was the one who discovered the Law of Attraction.
Every one is
completely unique, therefore different to others and what might work for
someone might not work for another person in the same way; nonetheless, after
an experience I had (and of course is not all entirely left to the mind and
thoughts, I believe there are elements we cannot control even if we have a will
as strong as the iron), I do believe that thoughts are tremendously powerful
and that such energy we release into the world through our thoughts and
therefore unconsciously through everything we do, actions, gestures… everything,
combines with the energy of the universe and we finally get what we thought.
It is also said that once
you have made up your mind to something, the universe starts working to make it
happen, or to follow the exact words of Paulo Coelho in the wonderful book the
Alchemist: “And, when you
want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it”.
You are a being of
energy, you radiate energy through all of you, your thoughts, your words, your gestures,
your actions, your clothes… The Universe is energy and energy responds to
energy and is all started with your thoughts; those electric impulses produced
in your mind, which once you release them, they combine with the energy of the
Universe and trigger manifestation; which is your reality.
That is how the law of
attraction works until the manifestation, until the realization and
materialization in reality of what you desire and what want to get.
Yes, you are extremely
powerful thanks to your thoughts; don’t doubt of your power. This is the reason
why I believe there are two crucial elements that need to be present so that
you can achieve what you really want by means of your thoughts and create the
reality you most desire. These are: intention and awareness. To me both are
linked and one cannot be without the other one at the point that they could be
one and the same. Think with intention, think actually wanting to think what
you think; that is intention; which can imply and involved a bit of feeling and
emotion, smile when you are thinking, from within or on the outside. Awareness,
be conscious of what is going through your mind, know if the energy that is
going through your mind is what you really desire or if it is a product of what
you were told you had to think or be, or if your thoughts are the result of an
uncomfortable feeling or situation.
And last, always have
present that the Universe and energy respond and react better and faster when
it is about positive and good things, like love, happiness, doing good to
others… which are the things we need more in the world. Don’t forget to be
grateful for what you are creating with your thoughts because you are going to
get it; yes, you are going to get it and that is why you want to have a good
intention and complete awareness of what is in your thoughts.
These are my conclusions
on how these elements mix and give amazing results however, you are very
welcome to come up with your own thoughts and comment them below if you want to
share your wisdom.
Wishing you clarity and
power in your thoughts and intentions, I thank you for reading.
All the best energy for
you!
Ale ATGL

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario