I am always interested in finding new ways to connect
to my higher consciousness, to talk to the Universe, and all that. I am constantly
watching videos, reading articles and I follow whichever advice resonates with
me.
I have been feeling frustrated, sometimes sad and
desperate, bottom line, not well at all. Then I remembered I took a course and days after I watched a video, what they had in common was that both, the
instructor of the course as well as the person from the video, they both talked
to the Universe and asked for a sing.
So I did my own talk to the Universe, but it didn’t work.
I thought maybe I wasn’t really focused, as I just did it to see what magic could happen.
The next time I was more relaxed, I talked again to
the Universe and asked: if the man of my dreams really exists out there, then give me a sign.
On that same day what happened is that just as I was
walking into my room and looks out the window, I saw my neighbor in front going out of his house and I
said: really? You are doing this to me? I am guessing the Universe should know
my history with that guy.
So I asked again the same question and requested a clearer
sign that if possible did not involve that guy. But the same thing happened with that guy that once more caused our eyes
to cross for an instant.
Again I claimed to the Universe why it was doing that
to me. Then I heard clam and a quiet voice saying: you created it. I stood there for some
minutes just as I was, standing in front of the mirror of the bathroom as I was
getting ready to brush my teeth to go to bed.
Then as clear as water I remembered what is said:
"The universe lives in you"
We all have heard that we are made of stardust, therefore
we are made of the Universe, then, the Universe lives in me and in you.
I was completely shocked by what I was making sense
of. It sounds crazy, way too crazy. Then I remembered that in every video,
article, book, and everything regarding the Law of Attraction, visualizations,
affirmations, everything, they say: think, feel, see, say it
“as if it is already done”.
There is no “as if”; it is already done! Because you
are the Universe, if you are asking the Universe for something, you are
asking yourself if you can have it, but you want it, then the asking turns into
“am I worth it to have this?” That is the wrong approach to all of this because if you ask for something, is because you want
it, then, you are already worthy of it. And that is why they say: be careful with what you ask for.
That is why it is also said, you have to believe it,
you have to get it into your subconscious, whatever you are asking for.
Then I thought, well, if that is the case, then
instead of asking, because if I am asking I am already creating it, then, what
if the magic formula is to say:
"I grant myself…"
and complete the sentence with
whichever it is that I want.
And what if I say first:
“thank you” for I grant myself…
Gratitude is a wonderful feeling and an amazing creative force. You can’t
overuse “thank you” however, the more you feel it in your heart with all
your energy, the better but then, if I want something, how I would not be
grateful to obtain it, right? So,
"I am so grateful and thankful I grant myself… Thank you, thank you, thank you."
I think this is a nice way to put my energy in motion
by focusing on what I desire, and you know what they say: "what you focus on
expands and emotions are energy in motion".
Motion is creativity, and
creativity is one another powerful force to produce results; perfect
manifesting cycle.
If you are asking if the given signs worked, well, that is a different story. One of the keys to talk to the Universe is also to ask the right questions. The fact is for many years I said that guy was the man of my dreams, then the Universe was showing me he does exist out there, when I should have been asking to give me a sign if the man of my dreams is going to be for me. Can you see the difference? The most important message here is that the Universe always responds to the energy of your intention, meaning you create what you request.
And as a final note, I want to say that, even when I believe the Universe lives in me and in all of us, still I do believe there is something out there much more powerful than me and I will always call upon Its support, light and love to help me accomplish all that I want, everything is connected, WE is the key and if you read carefully, all I meant to say is that you really have to believe it to see it and to do that, you have to figure out what works for you to get that programming on your subconscious mind.
I send you light to help you manifest everything you want.
Feeling Luck, to find this Blog, (by) A Powerful Pink Soul
ResponderEliminarRegards
Thank you so much, you are very kind!
EliminarBest wishes :)